- AA_CAsked on February 27, 2017 at 01:10 PM
I'm making a new French form, 70574878274975, and I'm trying to accomplish a couple of things.
1) First question asks which country (Canada, USA); conditions hides one of two address blocks, 1 for Canada one for USA. The USA block has a predefined drop down list for states. The Canadian Province has no drop down option only a text box. Is it possible with injected css-3 code to add a drop down for the provinces?
(1.1) or would you suggest doing this differently, have a separate drop down provinces?
2) For the dogs name I used the name item. I set the first name for dog's call name and the last name as the Kennel name. It is set as required.... Is it possible with injected css-3 code to have only the (first name) call name as the required part and not the (family name) kennel name?
(2.1) or would you suggest doing this differently, have a separate text box for each?
Regards, Have a great day,
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 02:51 PM
Although it would require you to have more fields in your form, I believe the best option for you to take is the alternative option you mentioned for each of your concerns.
Because, from what I know, it would not be possible for you to create a drop-down field using only CSS codes.
As for the other concern, if you will only have one field for both requirements, then that would mean that if the First name is the one that is only filled then no warning message should show. And that is not possible with the Full Name field. In the Full Name field, both the First and the Last name should be filled to fulfill the requirements.
- AA_CAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 05:13 PM
Hi, Just as I suspected... I will rework the form... Thanks