- ringsingAsked on February 27, 2017 at 05:44 PM
Any time I try to print the form created - either from the page it was created on or the preview format, it only wants to print one page. It is not finalized yet and put on a website. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.
- IanAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 10:10 PM
here are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1) Using the "Create PDF Form" option - Go to your My Forms page and right click on the form that you want to print, then select "Create PDF Form"
2) Using the Print button - include a Print button in your form and click it when you preview the form.
3) Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and press Ctrl-P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print. Consult your web browser's documentation for instructions to print as it differs from browser to browser.
Hope we understood your inquiry correctly and the above options will be helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.