- design126Asked on June 18, 2012 at 09:58 AM
I have added some custom CSS on an a couple of my recent forms, and these CSS changes are not taking place at all. Neither when I am editing the form or live on the site, Changes just aren't visibly happening!!! Very weird. Haven't had this issue in my years of using JotForm.
Here are a few forms that are not updating on site or inthe editor:
- Jeshurun77Answered on June 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I'm experiencing the same problem.
Form not updating:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
My apologies for the inconveniences caused. I believed this is a replication delay problem with one of our domain. To fix this:
Please try changing "form" to "www" on your form link, example:
See if this fixes the problem. Thank you!
- design126Answered on June 18, 2012 at 01:48 PM
That worked! Thanks for the speedly support!
- pinoytechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome!
If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.