- LifepointAsked on February 28, 2017 at 08:27 AM
- AIDANAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Could you please provide us with more information such as the form ID or URL, and which notification you would like to turn off? That would allow us to assist you better.
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- LifepointAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 08:45 AMthis is an example:
It sets the default notification to myself (the account owner). but we do not need any notifications for this form. At the end of the process, we will go through all submissions instead of getting notifications with each submission. We have others like this but this is an example.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 11:42 AM
You need to delete the notification email to your form. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings page.
2. Select the Emails tab and click the Trashcan icon button to delete the notification email.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have questions. Thank you.