- sourDieselAsked on February 28, 2017 at 10:34 AM
I need to split questionnaire into two columns as opposed to one long column for it looks better on a web page.
Attached is a screenshot what i'm trying to achieve.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 01:12 PM
I'm assuming this is the form you're currently working on https://www.jotform.com/70584087675165
To make this a 2-column form, you need to do a couple of things:
1. First, SHRINK all the Questions (Radio Buttons)
2. Once shrunk, you need to set the width of the labels so they are uniform. Just inject the following CSS Codes:
width: 250px !important;
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
3. Once done, go to the ADVANCED DESIGNER and enable form columns:
You can clone the form above if you want to work your way up from there.
Complete guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL