- htmundialAsked on June 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 06:11 PM
As for the moment , this is not possible . However, let me forward your request to our feature request list so the developer might implement it in the future
As a workaround, you might want to download your submissions either on Excel or .CSV format
- DocumentenAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
a CSV file would make my life a lot easier.
I have directed Uploaded files from the Jotform to my Gdrive (using dropbox and Wappwolf)
and now I want to distribute the files automaticly, but for that I need to acces the pdf file. A csv file would be a pease of cake, but I haven't figured out how to automaticly read a pdf.
So here is an extra vote for the CSV option
- DocumentenAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM
just noticed the google docs integration
one vote less for the CSV option
- robertyAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 07:25 AM
I would like to see a .csv to dropbox. I would like to auto import the submissions into our CRM program.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 08:03 AM
This feature has been added to our to do list. Unfortunately, we can't provide any ETA. If there will be many request about this I'm sure our developers will implement this. For the meantime, you might be interested with some of our CRM integrations. http://www.jotform.com/blog/