- GarageDoorStoreAsked on February 28, 2017 at 12:59 PM
We have run into this issue before where pictures do not print on PDF's. Is this a know issue?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 03:05 PM
I've checked this form http://www.jotform.ca/form/63326066371252 from your account and I can see images are printing in the PDF report:
If you're still not getting images displayed in your PDF report you could try resetting its layout:
You could also provide us the link to your form if the problem persists.
- GarageDoorStoreAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Sorry Kevin, I should have been more specific and provided more details. This is happening after i have used a form on my phone (Android). When I go to the view submissions area of the form and download the PDF, the pictures are not showing. This is the form I am referring to. -> https://form.jotform.com/GarageDoorStore/gds-jobcheck-form
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 07:56 PM
In the View Submission panel of your form, can you please check if the viewer option Show Headers and Text were checked? It must be on so that the image/pictures on the PDF report will be visible as well.
Let us know if still not working.
- GarageDoorStoreAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 07:01 AM
That fixed it Jonathan, thanks. Curious that it was working fine for 4 months and then all of a sudden it wasnt.