- tycoprintingAsked on February 28, 2017 at 01:55 PM
We have 2 forms that are both having the same issue when a user tries to upload a file. After selecting submit the submit button reads "please wait" for awhile and then eventually goes to the attached error.
Is there an issue on your end?
Here are the 2 forms:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 03:42 PM
We are currently experiencing some issues with our file upload server. Our back-end team is now investigating and working on the issue. We will notify you via this thread once the issue is fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 05:18 PM
The File Upload issue is now fixed. Please try it again and let us know how it goes.
Thank you for your patience.
- svlleeAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 06:53 PM
Hello, I am.still having issues with my file uploads. Has this been fixed?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 12:55 AM
I noticed that you have opened a thread with the same issue. To better assist you, we will answer your query on the thread in this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1078604.