- radhoffAsked on December 28, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Somewhat like this. I need for my customers to be able to pick a font from the list.
Comic Sans MS
How do I build this list? Everytime I try it just converts back to the default
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 06:49 AM
Unfortunately, this is not possible. What you can do is to add a "Free Text (HTML)" field to your form and then show the examples of different fonts there.
- radhoffAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 07:30 AM
- guelphlittletheatreAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 08:56 PM
I'd like this too and be able to specify the list of fonts my client can chose from or pick up the system list.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 04:41 AM
Try this workaround:
1. Create screenshots of your font
2. Upload all screenshots, one by one, using the Image Tool under the Power Tools section
3. Create a drop down with a list of all fonts you want to make available
4. Implement conditions to display each font image depending on the selected font in the drop down list.
Image fields have the same name, but they are ordered in the conditions drop down according to how they are arranged in the form so you don't have to worry about getting confused with it.
After doing all these steps, your font chooser should work like this sample form.
- radhoffAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 09:19 AM
Awesome, I will give it a shot. I appreciate your time Neil