Usage counter on Coupon code is not working

  • Profile Image
    CraigL61
    Asked on February 28, 2017 at 04:42 PM

    I have several coupons set up for one of my forms, Registration for RBC Gran Fondo Texas.

    People have been using the coupons, but when I look in Payment Settings under Coupons, the number shown for Uses Remaining on the coupons is not accurate. 

    Please advise.

  • Profile Image
    jonathan
    Answered on February 28, 2017 at 09:29 PM

    Can you please describe more how the coupon uses counter not accurate? Please take note that it is possible also to have payment but not use the Coupon option. If that happens, used coupon counter will not be the same to payment submissions count of the form.

    We will wait for your response.

     

  • Profile Image
    CraigL61
    Answered on February 28, 2017 at 10:02 PM

    Here are 2 examples where the count is incorrect. I can give more if needed.

    Look at the SiteHatcher coupon. I created it with a limit of 5 uses. I know for a fact that it has already been used twice. But the count says 5 uses remaining.

    Look at the Hutis coupon. I created it with a limit of 10 uses. It has been used at least 4 times, but it still shows 10 uses remaining. 

    See screenshot below. Is this enough of a description to show that the coupon count usage is not working?

     

  • Profile Image
    jonathan
    Answered on February 28, 2017 at 11:21 PM

    Thank you for providing more details and explaining the issue. I was able to reproduce the problem also using my own test form. The Coupon code uses counter was not working as it should. 

    The coupon uses were not being counted at all. So the used counter indicator is not reliable.

    I have now submitted a bug ticket report to the next level support. We will let you know here once we have fixed this.

    We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

    Regards

  • Profile Image
    NeilVicente
    Answered on March 12, 2017 at 08:06 AM

    We have just fixed this bug.

    Coupon usage counter should correctly display now.