- HappyHomeIrrigationAsked on February 28, 2017 at 06:30 PM
I tried to do it under preview and nothing happened. I set the email for PayPal.
- IanAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Please follow the instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/391-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Paypal
Let us know if you have questions.
- HappyHomeIrrigationAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 09:08 AMHi,
So I did what the guide fro me to do if you have a business account with
PayPal so I used the PayPal Pro and got the API credentials I need for the
PayPal Pro. I filled in the API credentials and it was unable to verify it.
The second issue I am having is that I am trying to add more to the text
field and it won't let me format it at all. I even tried to add another
text field to add text that way since I couldn't add to the existing text
field and it still won't let me format it.
*Keith & Patricia Greene*
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 01:40 PM
1. Your PayPal credential shows the following error message when verified.
Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.
This is usually a problem with your Paypal account. Please refer to this instruction from Paypal on how to resolve this.
2. You can't add fields in the integrated payment fields. You can, however, add fields into your form, could be before the payment field or after.
Hope this helps. If you have more questions, let us know.