- ScottAsked on March 01, 2017 at 09:09 AM
Hi this form for some reason the submit and print buttons are invisible when viewed on a mobile device. I've tried both apple and android devices and it doesn't show when using either mobile or webview.
- scottsmithphotographyAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 09:11 AM
Not sure who that guy is up there but this is my question :/
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Our colleague opened a thread for you, but you will receive the email regarding this issue.
Could you please try to embed your form by using this code instead:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-63226812568359" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/63226812568359" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:8500px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
I increased the height of the form, so if the issue persists, please let us know.
- scottsmithphotographyAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Brilliant that seems to have fixed it.
I'm having the same issue with this one too http://www.scottsmithphotography.co.uk/wedding-quote and when I've tried to increase the height it's not working.
- scottsmithphotographyAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 01:21 PM
When viewing the original one on mobile it shows fine. When using web view on mobile it cuts off before the bottom of the form higher up then before.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 03:11 PM
You need to remove all the embedded code and leave the iFrame only, example:
You could also set the scrolling property attribute to yes so your users can scroll over the form until reach the submit buttons.
Hope this helps.
- scottsmithphotographyAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 03:22 PM
Changing the scrolling to "yes" seems to have worked.