- GraceLutheranAsked on December 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Started with a personal (free) account and built some forms. Now I established a business account because I plan to upgrade and use the forms on my company website. DO I have to rebuild the forms or can I copy them to the new account?
- techtriadincAnswered on December 29, 2010 at 10:52 AM
This would be very helpful. When we first started using Jotform, we opened accounts for each client. Now that we're buying a big package, would LOVE to import all of them to one central place. As a suggestion, I'd like to request folders to organize our clients on my main "My Forms" screen. Thanks again for a great product and support!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 03:58 AM
If you need to just copy forms, it is very easy and you can do it yourself:
1. Click on "New Form" button on the "My Forms" page,
2. Select "Import Form"
3. Select "From a web page"
4. Enter URL of your form and click "Continue".