- emilybenAsked on March 01, 2017 at 12:22 PM
I recently requested to downgrade my jotforms. I was told it would happen on March 2 but that I would not be charged on March 1. I still got charged today. What do I need to do to get this fixed?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 02:19 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I see that the account has been charged today due to a technical glitch with the PayPal system. Since the subscription is paid using PayPal, the subscription needs to be canceled from the PayPal dashboard. You may cancel the subscription by following the steps below:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. I am sending a request to our manager to refund the last charge. I have downgraded your account to Free subscription now. Please allow 5 to 7 business days to reflect the amount in your account statement.
- emilybenAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 09:16 AMI have cancelled the subscription but how do I get the money back that was taken out today?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:32 AM
I see that the amount that was charged already refunded. Generally, it takes about 5 - 7 business days to process the refund. If you have not received the refund yet, please wait for 2 days and let us know so that we can take a look again.