- hlevyAsked on March 01, 2017 at 02:48 PM
We are trying to collect data from approximately 300 customers by placing a web form on our website and directing customers to the site, to enter their data.
1) Can the information then be imported automatically into our team's management software?
2) Is there a secure platform in Formsite where our customers credit card data can live if they enter it through the web form? We really just need the credit card info to go from the web form into the secure management software and not sit on a non PCI compliant spreadsheet in the middle.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 04:50 PM
1) Depends on which management software and how do you import the data there, for example, if you import Excel, CSV then yes, but please let us know.
If you have any additional questions please let us know.