- rwymanAsked on March 01, 2017 at 03:34 PM
I want to be able to open the form, make adjustments and possibly open back up on a defferant computer to make addtional adjustments before sending the form. Please advisePage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 05:41 PM
If you don't want the users to open your form while you're still working on it, you can disable it then activate it whenever you want. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings page.
2. Select the Form Settings tab.
3. You can set to Disabled the Form Status in the drop down menu.
Keep in mind that you need to enable it back in order to use it properly. Let us know if you have any questions.