- ClassicalConsortiumAsked on March 02, 2017 at 12:33 AM
Our school is using your forms for registration, and we'd like a way for families to print a confirmation page. How do I set that up?
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 02:42 AM
There are a number of ways to do this, you can check them below:
1. You can add a print button on your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms. Your users then can print the form before submitting it.
2. You can also add the Preview Before Submit widget, it will display a summary page before the user actually submits the form, he/she can also print from there.
3. You can set up an autoresponder email, then add the link to the PDF version of the submission that the families made, or you can have it as an attachment on the email.
To learn more about the email alerts, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings.
For the PDF link, you can find it under the Form Fields drop-down list:
On the same email wizard, you can navigate to "Advanced" tab and enable the "PDF Attachment" option:
I hope that helps.