- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 06:41 AM
This is the limit for the entire account, meaning once you reach 500 submissions, the oldest and previous submissions will automatically be removed to give way to new ones (you can only view the most recent 500).
To put it in perspective, think of it as a glass full of water (500 Total Submission), no matter how many more you pour, the water will just spill and can't go beyond being full (500 Total Submission).
On the other hand, if what you'd reach is the 100 Submission Limit per month, then your forms will stop working due to being over quota. Monthly limits are always replenished on the 1st of each month.
To sum it up, on the Starter Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide)
Complete breakdown: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉