- zguerraAsked on December 29, 2010 at 02:56 PM
Is it possible to add a Condition to a Header? I've added a Condition to a Header but it doesn't seem to be working. The Condition works for regular questions but not for Headers. Here's the link to my form. I want to hide the "Companion Registration Information" header if the Registration Type is Vendor.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 03:40 AM
Thanks. I added this to our bug list.
One possible solution might be to use "Free Text (HTML)" field under "Power Tools" to create your own Headings. Then you can use conditions on them.
- BeecommAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 03:11 AM
I am also creating some forms where i would like to hide the header. Seems still not to work with conditions to do so. Any plans to fix this soon?
Thanks and regards
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 02:25 AM
What you can do for now is use Aytekin's solution.
- managementofchangeAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 05:52 AM
This bug is very old! When are you going to solve it?
- managementofchangeAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 05:59 AM
Even if it's late: how to use Aytekin's solution if you are not a programmer? What's the code to be used?
- allanftdAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 07:51 AM
Please drag and drop Free Text (HTML) to the form canvass and click Edit HTML to type in your heading text from there.
This method can substitute for the Heading field for now since you can place conditions on them.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.