- JKulp42757Asked on March 02, 2017 at 09:59 AM
On my phone it looks fine. However, my client sends me this screen shot saying the fields are going out of the form (and as you can see, they are).Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I have checked your web page in the mobile emulator and see that the form is displaying properly. Please see the screenshot below:
Are you experiencing the same issue at your end while viewing the web page on a mobile device? Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- JKulp42757Answered on March 03, 2017 at 10:12 AM
I am not experiencing it on my end with a mobile device. However, my client is, and of course they want it fixed...I am not sure how to proceed.
- JKulp42757Answered on March 03, 2017 at 10:22 AM
perhaps I could use a "vw" setting instead of "px"...I don't know for sure, just trying to come up with a solution to fix this problem.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Could you get the information about the mobile device and the browser that your client is using so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end and provide you with necessary assistance?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!