- artisanseoAsked on March 02, 2017 at 12:05 PM
re: PAYMENT WIZARD - order of products
Using Braintree integration.
Despite the appearance of cursor type that indicates the ability to re-order subscription options, they can't be moved. (Tried in Chrome and Firefox.)
They insist on being in alphabetical order. (Not by price - which is what we want.)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 02:46 PM
Please provide us ID of the form you are working on.
Inside of this form https://www.jotform.com/62726063339155 you have selected subscription option.
Please note that you can only edit subscription through your Braintree Account.
- artisanseoAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Just going to preface the options numerically = Path of least resistance. ;)
- IanAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 08:41 PM
I am not sure if your issue is resolved. If not then as asked by my colleague please provide us ID of the form you are working on.
- artisanseoAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 09:16 PM
it's fixed - used chewing gum and paperclips ;)