What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Signature on a formAsked by kelainephoto on March 02, 2017 at 02:18 PM
I have created a contractual form to include my signature and my client's. However, I cannot sign my name on the contract. I want to be able to do this before I send it to my client.
You can insert an image of your signature inside the form. Here's how to insert an image:
1. Open your form and click the + Add form element.
2. In the Basic tab, select the Image field and drag it to your form.
3. Select the Image field and click the cogwheel icon (Properties).
4. Click the Choose a File button and then click the Upload File button.
5. You can also configure the image size and alignment in the properties.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.