- kelainephotoAsked on March 02, 2017 at 02:18 PM
I have created a contractual form to include my signature and my client's. However, I cannot sign my name on the contract. I want to be able to do this before I send it to my client.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 04:50 PM
You can insert an image of your signature inside the form. Here's how to insert an image:
1. Open your form and click the + Add form element.
2. In the Basic tab, select the Image field and drag it to your form.
3. Select the Image field and click the cogwheel icon (Properties).
4. Click the Choose a File button and then click the Upload File button.
5. You can also configure the image size and alignment in the properties.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.