- southsoundvasAsked on March 02, 2017 at 07:11 PM
Hello. The background of my form is dark in color. On the E-Signature widget there is a 'clear' button in the lower right hand corner. Unfortunately, it is also dark in color so it is not visible on my form. Is there a way to change the color of this button so it stands out more?
Thank you so much for your help. You folks have developed a great tool.
- IanAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 11:53 PM
Since the css will not not take effect on the widget. I need to consult other experienced technical team members to look into it and suggest you a workaround.
- IanAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 12:51 AM
I am still forwarding this to our Developer team as a feature request, but cannot give you any ETA for the same.
- southsoundvasAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 10:37 PM
Ok. Is the color of the clear button modifiable with the Smooth Signature widget? They are otherwise identical as far as I can tell.
- IanAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 11:49 PM
You are correct, both the widget will face the same limitation.