- hopsandnutsAsked on March 03, 2017 at 07:19 AM
hello.. i have developed an order form which works well... BUT it doesnt work at all for repeat orders...can you help
gives an error messagePage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 10:57 AM
I am not sure about the repeat orders that you are referring to on your form. I have tried submitting the form and it has redirected to the PayPal without any issue.
Could you provide us with more information on the repeat orders and the error message that you are receiving so that we can provide you with necessary assistance? It would be helpful if you can provide us with a screenshot of the issue on this thread for further investigation.
- hopsandnutsAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:10 AMfirst order is fine... but if someone reorders, it gives them an error...
Hops And Nuts
*"You'll Love Our Hand Crafted Peanuts!"*
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 11:28 AM
Could you provide us with the exact error message displayed for the next order so that we can assist you further? It would be helpful if you can attach a screenshot of the issue to this thread.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- hopsandnutsAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 03:54 PM
message says ""Sorry! Only one entry is allowed. Multiple submissions are disabled for this form."... i enabled no check for this i thought...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 05:19 PM
I have checked your JotForm and see that the Unique submissions option is not enabled.
You should be able to receive multiple submissions on this form without any issue. If you are referring to a different form and experiencing this issue, please check if unique submissions option is disabled in the form settings.
Hope this information helps!
- hopsandnutsAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 11:06 PM
i have enabled no check for both boxes but it is still giving my users the error message... please help
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 01:58 AM
I cloned your form (https://form.jotform.com/62777642209160) and I was not able to replicate the issue. I was able to submit the form twice. I also checked your form and I noticed that Unique Submission and Unique Question is both setup to No Check.
I have cleared your form's cache to refresh your form from our servers. Can you please editing your form in JotForm builder V4 and please try to check it again?
If the issue still persists, please let us know.