- chrishastAsked on March 03, 2017 at 10:18 AM
I am trying to forward my submissions to a new email. In a previous answer you had said that you must change the setting under the set up and embed section of the form builder tool. However now I do not know where to locate this form builder tool. If you could send me directions to get there that would be great.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 12:57 PM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Edit Form" button.
2. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add, edit or remove a recipient.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guides:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.