- vsovizslaAsked on March 03, 2017 at 10:43 AM
I have created several condition statements in this form that depend on:
a) Date of submission (before May 11/17 or after May 10/17)
b) Date of event (May 13 or May 14 or both)
c) Class selected (FDJ, FD, etc.)
All of those will or should return or calculate a value (fee) based on the selection into an input table. The data for the input table is set to text altho both text and numbers are used but the Numeric Text option clearly doesn't work. However, I have used the very same logic for each of my condition statements but some work and some don't. (I'm only working on the fees for the May 13/17 event.) This is driving me crazy because I cann't figure out what's wrong with those that don't work! For example, selecting FD doesn't input a value of $60 or $70 if May 13/17 is selected but FDJ does calculate & input a fee successfully.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 01:36 PM
I have tested your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I selected May 13/17 and FD. Conditions are set correctly, but for some reason they are not working.
On my cloned form I was able to fix this issue, by deleting conditions for FD option and creating new conditions with same logic. Please try the same.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/70615338714961
Feel free to test it an clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- vsovizslaAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 11:14 PM
There seems to be an issue with the conditional statements. I don't know if it's with V4 or in general BUT I keep trying to create the same type of conditions and sometimes they work & sometimes they don't. But it would appear there's an issue with JotForm based on your response because of the continued problems I am having - I crete a proper input statement but it doesn't work.
The other thing that's not working properly is the calculation wizards in 2 fields, neither / both of which don't display the 2nd decimal. So I get a value of $9.6 rather than $9.60 in #input_117. And the same problem exists for #input_111. Please FIX!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 02:50 AM
Can you please try to re-add the condition set for these fields? Please also enable the Show empty decimal places.
Do the same to the field #input_111. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- vsovizslaAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I continue to have problems with the conditional statements on this form. I use exactly the same formats but some work and others don't. I cannot get the conditional statements for FDA to work now. I have spent untold HOURS setting them up, testing them, deleting them, creating them again. I log out, log back in. Still have issues.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 01:18 PM
Were you able to resolve your issue?
You have two conditions for FDA option.
I have tested your form and both of them are working correctly.
You did not set conditions for Sun. May 14, 2017.
If your issue is not resolved, please tell us which exact condition is not working correctly. Provide us a screenshot of that conditions.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- vsovizslaAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 01:26 PM
Before I logged out of JotForm, those statements were NOT working. I came back after an hour, logged back in - did NOT change a single thing - and now they work. So what gives?
- vsovizslaAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 02:18 PMI've discovered that copying the condition statements and editing them leads to them not working. I don't know if this is just an issue with V4 but the problem clearly lies with Jotform. So I have to start from scratch each time and build a new conditional statement. As there are many, all using the same logic, this has meant an awful lot of unwanted time and effort on my part. Not happy!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:33 PM
I am glad to hear that conditions for FDA option are working on your end as well now. Maybe issue was related to browser cache.
I have moved other issue that you reported to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.