- menardk2Asked on March 03, 2017 at 11:17 AM
im using quiz form app with several online quizzes. Recently the saved answers on the quiz form are being erased as well as the saved email address of which the quizzes should be sent to.
Everytime I "set quiz answers" then go take a quiz to test it out, the quiz answers mark my quiz all wrong and then when I go back to view the quiz form, all the answers are erased AGAIN.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 02:02 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue on my cloned form. Like you mentioned all answers are marked as wrong and when I reopen quiz app all answers are erased.
However quiz app was working on new sample form that I created.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- menardk2Answered on March 03, 2017 at 02:12 PM
thank you. please let me know asap. as i use these quizzes for business purposes.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 06:36 AM
Sorry for the late update.
The problem is caused by tabs in your form's question options.
If you may have noticed, the answer to the last question in your form is saved properly because it has a space instead of a tab.
Kindly remove these tabs and replace with a single space to get your form working with Quiz Form app again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 06:37 AM
Please also note that you have to reconfigure your Quiz Form app settings after replacing the tabs with spaces.
- menardk2Answered on March 15, 2017 at 11:46 AMi went to change my form, but every question/answer seemed to be
- menardk2Answered on March 15, 2017 at 11:46 AMseemed to be only 1 space...and not a tab?
- menardk2Answered on March 15, 2017 at 12:46 PMjot form quiz app is still not working properly, now it wont grade the quiz
correctly...its keeping answers marked wrong that are clearly answered
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 02:07 PM
Form Quiz app is working correctly on my end. I have cloned your form and I have set all a. options as correct answers. After that I have made several test and each time correct answer are marked as correct and wrong answers as incorrect.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70735242631956
Feel free to test it.
I have cleared your form cache. Please set your quiz again. If the issue still persist on your end, let us know which answered should be correct on your form, so that we can test it.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- menardk2Answered on March 15, 2017 at 03:46 PMok. i see what the problem is.
the quiz form "results" wont show the corrected grade for past quizzes
taken...i just took the quiz myself and it graded it correctly.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Thank you for letting us now that your form is working correctly.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other issues or questions.