- crossfitendzoneAsked on March 03, 2017 at 12:38 PM
When I received this error I went to the JotForm forums and it appears there is a limit per hour on how many forwarded emails I can send. So I called it a night and decided to finish this morning, thinking that limit would go back to normal. When I try and resend this morning I still get the same error?
Please help so that I can send out another 5 emails to confirm peoples time that they have signed up for for an event tonight.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Please be noted that the free accounts are limited to send 20 emails per day that includes email reply and forwarding from the submissions. Once you reach that limit, you will have to wait until the next day to be able to reply/forward again. This limit was implemented to prevent the abuse of the reply/forward feature by spammers.
Hope this information helps!
- crossfitendzoneAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 05:14 PM
Thanks for you response. Is the time based on a 24 hour period or does it reset at 12:00AM? I only ask because I started sending around 730pm and once I reached the limit, signed on the next day around 9am and the system still said I had reached my limit.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 08:42 AM
Please note that our servers use US Eastern Standard Time (New York time). What is your timezone?
- crossfitendzoneAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 05:02 PM
We are on PST.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 10:24 PM
Are you still getting this error? It should reset by now. Please try it again.
- crossfitendzoneAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:05 PM
I haven't had the need to try this again, but will let you know if I run into the same issue. Thanks for all the help!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:20 PM
No problem. Thank you for letting us know. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!