- NCChrdeptAsked on March 03, 2017 at 01:42 PM
My name is Michelle Kanger and I work for New Carbon Company. We discovered that our company has 2 different jotform accounts. One for our HR department and one for our Fleet department. The position has been combined into one and we would like to have all the forms and completed documents (history) from the fleet account moved to our HR account. Can you please have someone contact me to discuss our options.
HR Administrative Assitant
New Carbon Company, LLC
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 05:20 PM
We can move all forms and their submissions to another account. Please note the following:
1) The request needs to come from the account that currently owns the forms that will be transferred.
2) Specify which forms will be transferred, if you will transfer all forms please make sure to indicate that in the request
3) Also, let us know the account username that will receive these forms.
- NCChrdeptAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:35 AMHello again,
The account that we would like to have transferred is NCCFleetDept, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, It has been decided by the company to have all our training documents and acknowledgments in one account rather than two different accounts. The person that formerly controlled the NCCFleetDept account is no longer with the company and I am currently maintaining both accounts.
The company would like all forms and submitted history files from the NCCFleetDept account be transferred to the NCChrdept account email email@example.com
Is there a charge to transfer the forms and historical documents? When can we anticipate the forms to be transferred? Will the forms be ready to use upon transfer? Or will I need to modify them in any way.
Administrative Assistant Human Resources
574-247-2270 ext. 227
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 03:06 PM
First of all, I would personally suggest you to back-up your forms, data, and uploaded files before the transfer, by downloading all as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/374-How-to-export-all-of-your-data-at-once
Now, since you want to move all forms and submitted history files from NCCFleetDept to NCChrdept, please login to the account username "NCCFleetDept", then open a new thread to make the request: https://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php
In the new thread specify that you want to move all your forms to the NCChrdept account. There is not charge to make the transfer, and it will be done as soon as a JotForm support representative transfer them over.
Regarding modifications, the forms direct links and embed codes will be the same. However, if you had created custom URLs for your forms, they will not longer be valid, and you will need to create new ones: https://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
Now, please note the following suggestions after the transfer is done:
1) You might want to request the cancellation of the Bronze subscription your company is paying for the account username NCCFleetDept, if you will not need this account anymore.
2) And, you could consider upgrading the account NCChrdept from Bronze to Silver plan, if you think you will need to have more capacity since you will have more forms on NCChrdept:
Hope this helps.