- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 04:08 PM
You can change the text in the in the Form Warnings section. Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu. Go to the "Form Settings" section and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Select the "Form Warnings" and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Look for the "Please wait.." field and change the text.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
You can also use the Language Translations tool in your form. Here's a helpful guide: How-to-Make-your-Forms-Multilingual.
You can find the "Please wait.." field in the "Form Warnings" tab inside the Translations page.
Related guide: How-to-Change-Form-Warnings.
Hope that helps. Thank you.