- yls_businessAsked on March 05, 2017 at 04:17 AM
1) Don't Jot-Form has any Yearly plan with some discounts?
2) Does monthly submission limit is for each form? Let's say I buy $19 Plan and use all 25 forms that the 1000 submission limit; does it mean that I can have 1000 submissions for each form or total 1000 submissions from all the 25 Forms.
3) The available space is monthly or a total for the entire subscription time. Let's say I buy $19 Plan, will I get 10 GB of data upload limit every month or my total limit id 10 GB only.
4) what do we mean by Monthly form views?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 09:38 AM
To answer your inquiries:
1) We have yearly and bi-yearly plans available. These plans are cheaper compared to subscribing on monthly subscriptions. You can check out these plans when you click the UPGRADE button on the pricing page.
2) The submission limits is based on the account. This means that for 1000 submissions, this is shared by all forms in your account.
3) The available space is a total on the account's subscription time. So if your subscription is under Bronze ($19/month plan), your 10GB storage data limit is to that limit only. You will need to delete submissions with file attachments to it to increase your storage space.
4) Monthly form views are page views on your form/s. Every page load on a form in your account is counted as one form view. So if a user visits or views your form 10x, then that constitutes 10 form views.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- yls_businessAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:14 AMThanks a ton for your response on the queries.
We are planning to go for $39 Plan and initially start with with Monthly subscription and once satisfied will move to Yearly.
Few More Queries:
1) Can we have different logins and emails? Example : Let’s say we have 10 forms and 2 admins responsible for 5 forms each and I don’t want 1 admin to see Forms and submissions of the other admin.
2) Do you support Payments in Indian Currency i.e. INR? What’s the service charges and conversion rate?
3) What is my 10,000 Submissions limit get consumed in any particular month? Will you won’t allow further submissions or start charging us per additional submissions? If yes, what’s the price for that?
4) Is it possible to download the submissions and attachments in our local repository or more to our some other space in cloud to regain the 100 GB limit of storage space.
You Love Sports
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 05:00 PM
On behalf of my colleague you're welcome Jitended.
Now answering your questions:
1. Yes, you can set up sub-users, you can share them forms and set permissions to view submissions, edit forms or limit the access to them.
The number of sub-users you set up will depend on the plan you purchase, if you purchase the silver plan then you will be able to add up to 10 sub-user accounts.
This guide will provide you more details about sub-user accounts: How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-account-User
2. There are only some payment gateways that will support Indian Rupee, here's the list:
You will find the list of our current payment integrations on this link: https://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
And to get more info about payment forms, please check this chapter of our user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-7-Payment+Forms
3. The submissions limit does not change, there's not a way to increase only certain number of submissions either and if you would need to increase your limit then you need to purchase the a higher plan, the limit resets the fist day of each month (EST time), you could get some additional submissions only by completing some tasks on the get more section of your form: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore
4. You can indeed send your submissions and files to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or even to your custom FTP server, here're the guides that will help you to achieve it:
You can also download all your submissions data and uploaded files with our export data feature: https://www.jotform.com/help/374-How-to-export-all-of-your-data-at-once
Also, do note that if you need to clear up the available upload space of your account you need to delete the associated submission.
If you have any question, let us know.