What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form not visible for users in TurkeyAsked by ozerdemg on March 05, 2017 at 05:35 AM
I have many forms. On my some web sites i cannot see my forms since last week.
but my some forms are still working.
Would u look at on my site please
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I checked your website link http://a-plastestetik.com/antalya-istanbul-plastik-estetik-cerrahi-merkez-iletisim.html and I am seeing your form correctly. Here's a screencast of it:
However, I noticed that your location is in Turkey, we are receiving reports from a number of users that are in that location that they cannot view their form. Could you please share us the following information:
1. What is your internet service provider?
2. What's your IP address? You can check it here: https://www.whatismyip.com/
3. Are you using DNS or proxy? If so, could you give us the details?
4. May we also know what forms you can view? Can you view even on the same internet service provider? Or you can only view forms using a different ISP?
5. Could you try re-embedding the form using the iFrame embed code? Here's how you can get that code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
I'll forward this to our developers but we'll need additional information from your end.
We'll wait for your response.