- amynormanAsked on June 20, 2012 at 03:03 AM
I made some changes to my forms a few hours ago. When I click on the forms in my website, the changes don't show up yet. Does it normally take awhile? How long should it take?
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 03:17 AM
Hi, can you give us your website url please ? Thanks
- amynormanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 03:56 AM
My url is http://tonewoodstudio.iconosites.com/.
I'm about to point it to my own domain name tonewoodstudio.com. Will that cause any problems with my forms?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 04:09 AM
The updates is instant but yours is maybe delayed because of the replication delay problem on our end. I just cleared your form cache now, can you please recheck your form? Be sure to clear your browsers cache first.
If the problem still persist on your end, please edit your form embed code. Change "form" to "www" on the URL part. Example:
Hope this helps. Thanks for using JotForm!
- amynormanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 04:16 AM
Ok, thanks. i just followed your advice. it worked on one of the forms. On the other, the bottom part of the form is missing.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 04:23 AM
Thanks for your fast reply, appreciate it.
Since you are using iframe embed code on this page then increasing your iframe height should fixed it. Example:
<iframe src="//www.jotform.us/form/21285928256158" width="100%" height="2040px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Change 2040px to 2540px.