- isherclubAsked on March 06, 2017 at 03:53 AM
With regard to the "mobile responsive" issue, I followed the instructions given at the link you gave me but:
1. Setting the mobile responsive option with your advanced form editor works for all the elements with the exceptions of the stripe plug-in and the images
2. To include the "mobile responsive" widget, I had to revert back to JotForm editor V3, since in V4 it was not listed among the available plug-ins.
3. "mobile responsive" widget works well for images but it does not work for the stripe plug-in.
So far, after enabling both options, still the stripe plug-in is not mobile responsive.
- CharlieAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 05:17 AM
Recently we received news from our UI developers that they made theLightbox embed to be responsive, you can see the updates here:
I might be missing something here, but could you share us a screenshot of what you are seeing? Here's a screencast when viewing your website on Chrome dev tools:
I also cloned two of your forms and embedded them on a simple test page just to make sure that the lightbox is now responsive: https://shots.jotform.com/charlie/lightbox-responsive-test-form.html.
But I was able to replicate it in the Weebly web builder. I did change the feedback2.js to feedback.js, and it seems like feedback.js doesn't have the responsive layout, while feedback2.js is conflicting with the menu script of the mobile layout. I'll forward this to our developers to see how this can be resolved.
In summary, we have two problems:
1. If you used the default lightbox embed code, the menu button on a mobile layout in Weebly will not work, but the lightbox form will be responsive.
2. If you edit the default lightbox embed code by changing the feedback2.js to feedback.js, then the responsiveness of the form itself will be compromised, but the menu button will start to work for mobile.
Apologies for the inconvenience.