What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Lightbox Embed Code: Conflicting scripts on Weebly web builderAsked by isherclub on March 06, 2017 at 03:53 AM
With regard to the "mobile responsive" issue, I followed the instructions given at the link you gave me but:
1. Setting the mobile responsive option with your advanced form editor works for all the elements with the exceptions of the stripe plug-in and the images
2. To include the "mobile responsive" widget, I had to revert back to JotForm editor V3, since in V4 it was not listed among the available plug-ins.
3. "mobile responsive" widget works well for images but it does not work for the stripe plug-in.
So far, after enabling both options, still the stripe plug-in is not mobile responsive.
Recently we received news from our UI developers that they made theLightbox embed to be responsive, you can see the updates here:
I might be missing something here, but could you share us a screenshot of what you are seeing? Here's a screencast when viewing your website on Chrome dev tools:
I also cloned two of your forms and embedded them on a simple test page just to make sure that the lightbox is now responsive: https://shots.jotform.com/charlie/lightbox-responsive-test-form.html.
But I was able to replicate it in the Weebly web builder. I did change the feedback2.js to feedback.js, and it seems like feedback.js doesn't have the responsive layout, while feedback2.js is conflicting with the menu script of the mobile layout. I'll forward this to our developers to see how this can be resolved.
In summary, we have two problems:
1. If you used the default lightbox embed code, the menu button on a mobile layout in Weebly will not work, but the lightbox form will be responsive.
2. If you edit the default lightbox embed code by changing the feedback2.js to feedback.js, then the responsiveness of the form itself will be compromised, but the menu button will start to work for mobile.
Apologies for the inconvenience.