- r8plicantAsked on March 06, 2017 at 05:57 AM
I created 2 forms and I'm sharing them as template. They are evaluation forms for wine tastings and they are useful to many persons, so it makes sense to have them shared.
I understand you have teams looking at and deleting templates: but can't you at least provide a notification and a reason why you remove them? So I can fix the issue and re-share?
That would be extremely helpful instead of just deleting them silently.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 09:01 AM
Upon checking our records, I found that both the forms are still available in "Templates" and not deleted. Please check the following template URLs:
- r8plicantAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 09:21 AM
Yes, because I just re-shared them again :-)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 11:10 AM
I would suggest you to check the description of your template, title and check if it's placed in the correct category. Also, if there're another similar template then one of them may be deleted and this may be why you can see your templates're getting removed.
- r8plicantAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 11:18 AM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 12:38 PM
Basically, templates are deleted for the reasons I explained above, so it's most likely that there was an identical template or your title or description was not good. However, in order to escalate your request to our second level I've moved it to another thread, it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1082848
We will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.