- skyleasingAsked on March 06, 2017 at 09:27 AM
I have checked everything to see where the problems lies but I could not figure out, I went thorough forum and gogle to find an answer but no Luck.
Yesterday I have ask the question on Jetform support and this is what I got:
@media screen and (max-device-width: 1024px)
Please change the display to block from none so that the form should be displaying correctly.
I went through Source code but I could not find anything like that,
can some one please give me a more clearer path as to where I can find this line in source code.
I went through it 3 times and I could not find it, unless I'm looking in wrong place.
I guess what I'm asking for is step by step guide.
- IanAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Were you able to make the suggested changes?
You need to Inject CSS using the instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Let us know if you still face any issue.
- skyleasingAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 12:20 PM
I did as instructed/showed on link above but this did not change anything, still does not display on mobile phone
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:39 PM
I see that you added the codes mentioned by my colleague, Kiran, on this thread, https://www.jotform.com/answers/1082270, to your form.
I would like to apologize for the confusion, however, I believe, what he meant was to update the said codes from your website.
I hope that helps. Otherwise, please feel free to get back to us so we can help you further.
- skyleasingAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 02:50 PM
I guess I have one more silly question,
do I make the change on my website(www.sky........com) or jetform?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 03:53 PM
You would make the changes on your website, not in JotForm.
- skyleasingAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:15 AMNew response receivedHi
I have done as instructed on link provided by you but this did not fixed my problem.
Any other solutions ??
Please see attached.
- skyleasingAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:16 AMThank you for your help, everything works as it should now.
Stan Switkowski Sky Leasing Ltd.Office 905 842-3005Fax 905 842-3006Cell 416 816-61412470 Royal Windsor Dr Oakville On.www.skyleasingltd.com
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 12:42 PM
We received two different responses. If you still need help getting the form to work on mobile, let us know and we will have another look. If all is well, disregard this message.
- skyleasingAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 01:46 PMNew response receivedHi
everything is fine, everything works fine and problem was on my website but Thank you for your help and support.