- zane_hAsked on June 20, 2012 at 05:34 AM
Firstly, thank you for one of the most awesome web tools that I have come across - excellent!
However today I am having problems. I have made changes to a form (Janssen Stamps - Order Form) via my account (zane_h) and when I preview it everything looks great.
But when I embed the script and view the site live then the old version appears show no changes. I have repeatedly saved the form but to no avail...
I would send you the URL however I am seeing my client in 30 minutes so as a quick fix I have embedded the source code which works fine.
I prefer embedding the form though so that I can make changes across all forms centrally via the Jotform site.
- recruit2networkAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 07:13 AM
I have the same trouble with all my forms. Is there a fix?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM
These a latency issue in the server cache refresh.
Please try updating the form URL sub-domain to 'www'. Example, if the form URL was http://form.jotformpro.com/12345678 then update it to http://www.jotformpro.com/12345678
Please try. Inform us if the issue persist.
- openskyAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:17 PM
Your default embed as iframe code spits out the "form" instead of "www." If this is truly the best option, then I would ask that you'd change the code in your system. I, too, had this same problem (today, Sep 9 2012) and was confounded by it until I saw this thread. Many others may have this same problem. What's worse, if they do not change any fields (just recipients, etc.), they may not have any idea that the form isn't updating correctly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Hi, my apology if my old post confuses, but I did not stated it was the 'best option'. It was rather an option at the time due to latency in propagating the information between the sub-domains.
The sub domain 'form' is still the right option as it is faster in replicating the data/info from the server to your end.
If by chance you encounter a similar scenarion where in your form updates/edit is not reflected on the currentl embedded form, perhaps other factors could have cause this as well and not just the latency issue. As of now, we are not getting any post regarding this similar delay issue.
Please inform us if issues persist on your end, and we will be more than glad to assists.
- openskyAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 07:41 PM
Thanks, if that's the case sorry for the extra posts. It is, however, apparent that a similar issue is occuring. I tested in multiple browsers including Chrome's regular and incognito, and Firefox's regular and private browsing with no change until I used www. Fixed it right away on all browsers.
So yes, the issue is still occuring.
Please advise, thank you! Appreciate the timely response, sincerely.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 09:43 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of the website where the form was used?
Better also if you can create your own separate post now using this link. This way we can assists you personally.
Please update us.
- jdaymerAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 06:37 PM
Hello. All of my forms are not updating as well. I use the embed code and the changes are not reflected on any forms.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 07:03 PM
Would you mind if we ask your website url where your form embedded to investigate the said issu and for further assistance?
- steffodimfeltAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 06:30 AM
I seem to have the same issue as the previous writers on this page. I've tried the "form URL sub-domain to 'www'. Example, if the form URL was http://form.jotformpro.com/12345678 then update it to http://www.jotformpro.com/12345678"-suggestion but nothing seems to happen.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:28 AM
Do you have your form embedded on a website? Will you be able to share with us the URL. This way we can investigate this further.
Will await your response.
- steffodimfeltAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 09:07 AM
I emailed this at jotform at jotform .com. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM
We can't seem to find the mentioned email message. Can you please re-send it to us at jotform[a]interlogy.com?
- steffodimfeltAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Sent it now, cheers!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 02:36 PM
It looks like you have not updated the form embed codes on your site.
Currently, it is still:
Please change it to:
Keep us posted on your results. Thank you!
- dentalresourcesystemsAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 02:39 PM
My form is not updating either.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 02:42 PM
Please replace your embed codes with this:
<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:664px; border:none;" src="//www.jotform.us/form/22554587198164" allowtransparency="true">
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 02:43 PM
We are merging onto a more powerfull cloud of servers in order to better serve our customers and this has caused a temporary delay in the replication of forms for some of our customers.
We apologize for the inconveniences and we assure you that we are working hard to get this resolved.
I noticed that your forms are hosted on two different servers:
I suggest that when editting a form you log into the server where the form is hosted to minimize the delay in replaication. Also please make sure to clear the cache before viewing the embeded form.
- openskyAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 02:58 PMWow. I've gotten almost ten responses from different JotForm reps. Love the
response. It does seem that several have said "www.jotform" works where
"form.jotform..." fails, however one rep said www doesn't work as well.
Kinda of confusing.
Also, I don't know the ins and outs of your different servers; I go to
jotform.com to login via your login portal.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 03:27 PM
Again our apologies for this issues. We assure you that we are working to get it resolved.
Can you please share the URL where your form is being displayed so that we can continue working to sort out your problem. I noticed that you have posted your concerns with this issue on three different threads but have not shared the URL. If privacy is a concern, you can start a new post, as was already suggested, and mark it private so that you can share the information needed to troubleshoot.
- cbs58Answered on December 17, 2012 at 05:02 PM
Thanks for answering the question JotForm Support. Putting in the "www." did the trick.
- floydprAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:03 PM
I switched my emed code and it still does not work Thi sis a secure site, but her is the URL anywasy: http://greenlink/Page/latest-news/News/020813-good-samaritan-nominations
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Can you please correct the webpage URL? Is it greenlink.com or greenlink.com.us? Furthermore, if the form embed URL starts with https://secure, change it to https://www.