- PaulVerbeekAsked on March 06, 2017 at 11:22 AM
When someone forgets to fill in a required field, it gives a warning message in Dutch, but my visitors are English. How can I change everything to English?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 12:59 PM
I believe you are referring to this form (https://www.jotformeu.com/form/70644366462358).
You can manually change the warning messages in the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Form Settings" section and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Click the "Edit" button in the Form Warnings box.
3. In the Form Warnings, you'll see the "This field is required." option. You can change the text and make it in English.
4. After that, please click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom.
You can use the "Language Translation" tool if you want to make the whole form multi-lingual. Please refer to this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-Make-your-Forms-Multilingual.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- PaulVerbeekAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:17 AMThank you very much!
Op 6 mrt. 2017 18:58 schreef "JotForm" :