- rigazzisAsked on June 20, 2012 at 08:49 AM
i have made an extensive order form from a menu template that is set up as paypal, but i need to change it to a purchase order. i do not have paypal but when you hit submit it goes to a error page that there ios a problem with paypal. i just want it to send to my e-mail as do all myu other forms.
it is a large from & i'd hate to have to re-do the whole thing.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 09:41 AM
When you delete a payment field, it will prompt for a message like this...
This gives you the chance to keep the products info you have. When you apply another type of payment field, the same list of products/items will be transfer to the new payment field.
Example, I tried this on your form -- I was able to convert it to Authorize.Net and retain all the products/items list withou re-typing any of them.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- taudAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 12:09 AM
- khrisellAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Hello taud,May we ask that you open a new thread so we can better track the issues and solutions users are having. To further assist you with it and avoid any confusion.
- taudAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Sorry my bad, when I thought I was asking a direct question to u guys it came in as a forum question haha, I did figure out the issue .. thanks love the app ..
- taudAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 12:33 AMI tried to delete my comment, but couldn't .. so I just deleted the text ...