- jkiwi27Asked on June 20, 2012 at 09:07 AM
On my Reservation Form, I need to be able to add a quantity (amount of people in group) option to the Paypal List of products. For instance. If someone selects the Roatan Beach & Boat tour they need to be able to select how many people to pay for.
Also when I select a form theme (Solid Form) and embed the Dreamweaver code it doesn'd show that theme. It did when I copied and pasted the code yesterday but I have edited the form and re copied the code and for some reason it is showing the Default Theme. I have it set to the Jot theme right now and it seems to be working but I need that Solid Form.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM
A quantity option can be added to each item in the following manner:
1. Load the form into the form builder, click the payment field and then its Wizard icon
2. When the wizard loads, click Next > Next
3. Hover your mouse over the item to which a quantity option is to be added (Roatan Beach and Boat Tour 5-6 people 50% deposit) and click Add New Option
4. A window will pop up with Add Quantity Property selected. Click Next
5. By default, the end user of the form would be able to select up to ten (10) of any item having a quantity option but you can add allow as many of any item to be purchased as you wish by adding extra numbers after "10". Just be sure to place each number on a new line. "Quantity" can also be changed to another label:
6. When done, click Finish > Save Product
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 for each product to which a quantity option is to be added
8. When all of the quantity options have been added, click Next > Finish and save the form
If you need clarification on anything, do let us know.
Please post the question regarding the other matter (form theme, Dreamweaver issue) in a new thread, as it's not directly related to the payment field.