- CMRIAsked on March 07, 2017 at 01:28 AM
I have a form with multiple pages.
I am not able to delete Page 7 without it deleting Page 1.
Can you please help me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 04:27 AM
Can you please try to remove the last page break on your form?
In this way, the last page (page 7) with a page break will be deleted.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- CMRIAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 02:31 AM
Unfortunately that also deletes Page 1.. and what is Page 7 becomes Page 6 and I still can't delete it.
Any other ideas? Or can you see if you can delete it?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 04:15 AM
I'm currently checking the issue. Please allow me some time to further investigate. I'll get back once I've found results.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 04:34 AM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to remove the last page (Page 7) on your form. However, a work around for this is to hide the tab and the next button by injecting CSS code on your form.
Please inject this code on your form:
Here's a guide on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Then you can hide the next button on the last page so that it won't allow going to the hidden page.
Here's is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/70662465471964. Please check and let us know if you need further assistance.
- CMRIAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 06:25 AM
This work around was successful. But are you able to report this bug?