- chituAsked on June 20, 2012 at 01:01 PM
I keep getting Form Data Cannot Be Decoded error when trying to preview my form I'm creating.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 01:17 PM
I have just tried to preview your form and it works fine for me using Firefox. Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies as that might help.
If not, have you tried using a different browser? Firefox, Chrome perhaps? See if that helps.
- chituAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 01:41 PM
i treid in all browsers IE8-Mozillz-Chrome-opera.also,when i am treid to upload image at times i get message connection closed from server
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 02:39 PM
Chitu, would you be able to provide me a screenshot of the error please? I'm not getting the error from my end.
You can upload the image here, and provide me Image URL.
- chituAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 01:40 AM
the form works fine but then i need ti add image and when i uploas inage and try to save a message pops up try to do that i received a message Form Data Cannot Be Decoded
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 03:22 AM
Apologies for this inconvenience.
I just cleared your form cache, can you please recheck if the said error is still occuring? I think it was just a temporary server hiccup on our end. Please update us here if the problem still persist on your side. Thank you!