- AshleeAsked on March 07, 2017 at 03:42 PMis it possible to hide fields from showing on the email that gets sent after a form has been submitted?
I have a field in my form that says "Add Another Account" Yes or No, that is a field I don't need to see the answer for in the email that is sent to me upon the users submission.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 04:39 PM
Yes, it is possible to hide or remove a field in the email notification or autoresponder. Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the email alert and then click the "Edit" icon.
2. In the Email Editor, you can select the row that you want to remove and then click the "Delete Row" function.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 08:13 PM
We will resolve the next question separately here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1084310