- HeckingtonAsked on June 20, 2012 at 01:37 PM
I have seen that there is a way to do this without embedding forms, so that the checkbox could be unticked if required, but it shows pre-ticked at the beginning of the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 04:20 PM
Do still have the link/URL where you have seen it done without embedding the forms? We can check how it was done.
As far as I know, using the source code embed and applying some outside script to make a default checkbox checked was the most done to achieve it.
I remember Wayne (a.k.a Abajan), one of our support team here offering the solution to one of the user. I will try to look for the link of that post for you. Perhaps that could help already on your requirement.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 04:26 PM
You can not check Payment Checkboxes within form builder, but you may try our Prepopulating feature.
For example, please check the following links:
Note: You will not get the Total updated based on that prepopulating feature.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 04:39 PM
Mike_T's suggestion is better too. Just take Note of the Total exclusion.
I found one of Wayne's source code method on this post;
Hope this help.
- HeckingtonAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 12:24 PMThanks very much, I have added both of these options which gives me exactly what – a default tick in the check box
- HeckingtonAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 01:11 PM
I have just tried the form in my own website and its not working. It is not showing any of the changes I have made
It shows clearly in Preview on JotForm, but even though I have cleared my cache and tried on another PC, the amended form is not showing.
The form link I am using is http://form.jotform.com/form/13310301270
Please could you look at this for me?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 03:11 PM
We're having some issues with the CDN servers hosting our forms. Try using http://www.jotform.com/form/13310301270 instead.