- JohnBAsked on March 07, 2017 at 08:18 PM
User selects name from a list and the address 1, address 2, city, postal code. province. country are automatically filled in the corresponding fields?
- IanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 10:00 PM
I am not sure what you are trying to achieve, but if you want to send your existing members, a form where pre-populated data should be filled in with the data you already have, then you can use : Prepopulate Fields Feature
This will enable you to send a URL with prefilled data to the users and they can fill the remaining information.
For more details please read https://www.jotform.com/help/71-Prepopulating-Fields-to-Your-JotForm-via-URL-Parameters
Let us know if you have more questions.
- JohnBAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Here is a link to the form.
1. we have over 300 teachers in a data base with all their personal information.
2. what I would like is for them to fill in the first part of their name.
3. when that happens all the matches would appear in a dropdown.
4. when they select the corect first name all other fields would populate based on their selection.
Is this possible?
Here is the link to the form:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 12:29 PM
This would be possible using conditions:
However, with the number of conditions it would require creating it may not be something feasible.