- namtroiAsked on March 07, 2017 at 10:51 PM
My site was switched from http to https. Can Jotform work well with https? Does anything I have to add to my site beside the code?Page URL:
- IanAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 12:39 AM
All form direct links and embed codes are secured by default. You can learn more about this on our blog post here
Let us know if you have more questions.
- LuciferbuiAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:28 AM
my site is same https://best1x.com/. I changed it a long time ago.
first time, it was missing https.
second time it is ok, but not redirect.
Now i ask my friend to fix it all.
But i still see some link still http, can some body tell me why?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:32 AM
Please find your answer at the following thread link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1157774
- Amanda ChristianAnswered on July 29, 2017 at 10:21 AM
I believe it works fine with both HTTP and HTTPS versions of the URL. As I tried with both the versions and worked fine.