- mikabajicAsked on March 08, 2017 at 04:00 AM
In the short scrollable terms widget, I added a class="sssc" and added the following properties in the custom CSS box:
....but it is not working.
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 07:34 AM
You cannot add classes to the elements in the form, you could only affect them using their default classes, this is why you cannot see the code applied.
If you need to affect elements inside the form then you could inspect them to get their class:
Then the code needs to be injected in the widget's CSS code section:
You could not even change the classes to the elements inside the widget since they're loaded from a different resource in an iFrame, so if you get the source code of your form you would only be able to change other basic fields classes or IDs.
Hope this helps.
- mikabajicAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:35 AMSo how do I make bold only Medical Waiver title without making the rest of
* I tried Medical Waiver: ......not working!
Changing id="scrollContent" or class="scrollable" in CSS - would make all
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 12:53 PM
I have also checked this on my end and it does not seem to work, the widget will not accept HTML tags and you cannot affect only some lines of the text with CSS code since all the text is placed inside a <div> element.
I will forward this thread to our second level as feature request, do note that we cannot provide an ETA or ensure this will be implemented, but we will let you know as soon as we get any update regarding this.
- mikabajicAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 01:46 PMOk, thanks for letting me know.