- AUVU_SverigeAsked on March 08, 2017 at 05:34 AM
I have activated translation and set current language as English and the additional language to Swedish. I want both Flag & text to show (see attached picture)
...but the language-options does not show in the form... Please make it visible!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 08:41 AM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue.
I have cloned your form and I made several test, but language dropdown menu is not shown. I am not sure why this is happening.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- AUVU_SverigeAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 05:47 AM
Any news on this issue?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 07:04 AM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. One of our developers is assigned to this ticket.
If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
- AUVU_SverigeAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 04:11 AM
Tried different browsers and realized that it works (the language-selector shows) in old Internet Explorer but not in Chrome or FireFox!!!
However that observation is only valid for this specific form. For other forms I have created the language-selector shows in all browsers?!??
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 05:43 AM
I tested your form in Internet Explorer and I saw that language selector is shown.
After that I made additional test and I was able to resolve your issue. Form Separator widgets on your form were causing this issue. I have updated all widgets on your form and now the language-selector is shown in all browsers.
Please test your form and let us know if you are now able to see the language-selector in all browsers.
- AUVU_SverigeAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 05:45 AM
Yes, now it works - thank you :-)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 05:46 AM
Thank you for letting us know.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or issues.