- maxenceAsked on June 20, 2012 at 04:23 PM
I've a problem with my form :
Thank's you !
- pinoytechAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 05:05 PM
Upon checking your form, I found out that you already reach SSL secure submission of your account which is 11. All your forms are temporarily disabled. As you can see here, free accounts requires only to received 10 SSL Secured Submission.
- maxenceAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 08:16 AM
You can remove the SSL security?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Can you tell us where you embedded your form?
You can try re-embedding your form without using the HTTPS (SSL) to prevent your form from submitting via SSL by unchecking the Secure form checkbox option on the embed form wizard.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- maxenceAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 04:19 PM
After editing, I found the same error:
This form has been disabled
Details: Form fired, return not pass status check
- pinoytechAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 05:49 PM
Do you mind if we ask your website URL were you embed your form for further assistance?
- maxenceAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 05:53 PM
We don't have a websit for this form...
I use your web form... Sorry.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Upon checking your form's in your account, I don't find any problems on it. No error like "Form Disabled". Can you provide us screenshot of your form?
- maxenceAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 06:26 PM
It works again :)
- pinoytechAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 06:28 PM
Good to hear that! Have a great day.
- guest_22843899754068Answered on October 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I've a problem with my form :http://form.myjotform.com/form/22843575526561
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Kindly open a new thread so you can be provided assistance in a faster and more efficient manner.