- CSSTAsked on June 20, 2012 at 05:01 PM
Dear JotForm Tech Support,
PROBLEM 1: Creating pdf of submitted forms
Currently I can produce a pdf with active links to the documents uploaded by the applicant OR a pdf which has the same formatting and images as in the JotForm site on screen, but I cannot create a pdf document which has both of these features. How can I create a pdf that looks exactly as it does in the JotForm site and also has the active links to the documents uploaded by the applicant?
PROBLEM 2: Creating a blank fillable pdf form
The form has the following problems:
1. fillable text fields are not tall enough, the top of entered text are cut off.
2. radio buttons are not active
3. ‘country’ and ‘date’ menus are not active
4. ‘confirm email’ field is not active
Can these problems be solved?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 05:34 PM
We are very sorry for the delay on resolving these issues.
I would like to inform you that we have two tickets (about Problem 1 & Problem 2) already escalated to our Development Team. I have just sent two more messages to mentioned tickets in order to up them.
However, please note that our Developers are extremely busy, that is why I still can not provide any ETA on this.
As soon as we have any news we will let you know.
- CSSTAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I'm still waiting for an answer, please don't forget me!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 02:16 AM
We do not have any updates yet but your concern is certainly heard. Our developers are extremely busy so we can not give you a difinite time to when this will be accomplished. Don't you worry as they're already made aware of this.
We'll keep you posted.
- Abigail111Answered on August 19, 2013 at 04:47 AMThe following C# class method shows how to create PDF .public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(BaseImage image, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(List<BaseImage> images, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
- KadeJMAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Thank you for the additional information. We will most certainly pass this along as well. As far as I know there is no update for your requests yet but as soon as we know something about this then you'll be the first to know.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:57 AM
We are very pleased to inform you that we have just released a Fillable PDF Form Creator. You can now export your forms into a fillable PDF form and use it offline. You can save the pdf locally or submit it on the PDF by clicking the submit button. It works similarly when submitting your web form.
Please try it and let us know your feedback.